A diet consisting primarily of lean meats could not be sustainable and would lead to sickness and probably death as it would be using the least desirable source of energy which puts a lot of stress on the body. If excess fuel for the body is stored as fat, it makes sense that fat is the more desirable source of cellular energy and not protein.Print
Need a little more fat on your low carb high fat keto diet? Try this white chocolate fat bomb recipe. It’s quick and easy to make with 3 basic ingredients.
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter about 25g
- 1/4 cup coconut oil about 35g
- 10 drops vanilla stevia drops
- Melt together cocoa butter and coconut oil over low heat or in double boiler.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla flavored stevia drops.
- Pour into molds.
- Chill until hardened.
- Remove from molds and keep stored in the refrigerator.
Makes 8 fat bombs (1 tablespoon healthy oil each)
Vanilla extract is a bit difficult to work in. I’ve found a powdered vanilla works a little better as does the powdered stevia extract.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 125
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Protein: 0g