Keto Reuben Casserole is all the classic flavors we love, layered into one 30 minute meal. A family favorite… now with my keto twist!
- 1 pound Deli Corn Beef-chopped
- 1 Cup Sauerkraut-drained
- 2 Cups Shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 4 Tablespoons Ketchup (sugar free for keto)
- 2 Tablespoons Minced white onion
- 2 teaspoon Granular Sweetener
- 2 teaspoon Dill Pickle Relish
- 2 teaspoon White vinegar
Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayo, ketchup, onion, sweetener, pickle relish and vinegar. Set aside.
Spray the inside of a 9×13 casserole dish with cooking spray. Spread the corned beef in the bottom of the dish.
Spread the drained saurkraut evenly on top of the corned beef, followed buy the sauce, and finally the shredded cheese.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Calories: 407
- Fat: 26g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 29g