Keto Chicken Stroganoff is chicken breast smothered in a rich and creamy mushroom sauce…this keto 30 minute meal can be on your dinner table in no time. . Stroganoff’s are a stunning combination of Protein Cream and Mushrooms, a simple match made in heaven.
- 3 Chicken breast sliced in half lengthwise
salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 1/2 Small onion diced
- 8 ounces Baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Cup Heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Cup Chicken broth
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dried dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Season both sides of the chicken breast cutlets with salt and pepper
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add the avocado oil and cook the chicken breast on both sides until brown and cooked through. Use a meat thermometer to insure they are 165F internal temperature.
- Lower the heat to medium and add in the onions. Cook until translucent. Add in the garlic, and the mushrooms. Continue to cook for 8 more minutes until the mushrooms are browned
- Add in the heavy cream, chicken broth and dijon mustard. Bring the sauce to a boil and let cook over medium high heat until reduced by half.
- Add in the dill and the lemon juice.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: Russian
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 295
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 28g
Keywords: Keto Chicken Stroganoff