These Fudge Fat Bombs are the ultimate ketogenic dessert and one of the most searched keto recipes! It’s low-carb, paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, refined-sugar-free.
Chocolatey and sweet fat bombs. These Keto Fudge Fat Bombs taste just like a piece of fudge, but without the refined sugar! These fat bombs are simple to prepare, contain minimal carbs, and are a perfect keto-friendly and vegan-compliant option to satiate you between meals and satisfy your sweet tooth!
KETO CHOCOLATE FUDGE FAT BOMBS
There are few things better than biting into a piece of chocolate fudge! The one simple way to make fudge better? Make it low-carb and into keto Fudge Fat Bombs! If you’ve been wondering how to make low-carb fudge or looking for low-carb fudge recipes, you’ve come to the right place!Print
These Fudge Fat Bombs are the ultimate ketogenic dessert! This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan, refined-sugar-free, and contains only 1.4 grams of net carbs per serving!
- 1 cup almond butter or, for nut-free, No-Sugar-Added SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1 cup coconut oil, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp powdered stevia OR 1–2 tbsp classic monk fruit sweetener, depending on sweetness preference
- 1/16 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Over medium heat in a small pot, melt and combine almond butter and coconut oil. To the same pot, add dried ingredients and stir until well-combined.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly and taste test to determine if additional sweetener is needed. Add more as necessary depending on your preferences.
- Pour mixture into bowl and transfer to freezer to solidify, approximately 60-90 minutes, depending on the temperature of your freezer OR pour into silicone mold (if you choose to use a silicone mold, skip steps #4 and #5 and just allow the fat bombs to solidify in freezer, about 2-3 hours).
- Once solidified, remove bowl from freezer and form into balls. Tip: regularly wash hands under cold water and wipe with dry paper towel to avoid coconut oil melting in hands. Place formed balls on a flat tray or plate and return to freezer for 15-20 minutes. Enjoy!
Almond Butter Substitution: For a nut-free recipe, use No-Sugar-Added SunButter. If you can consume nuts, peanut butter works great here, too.
Stevia: If you use stevia and use a brand that is different than the one I have linked here, you may need to add more. The brand of stevia that I use in this recipe is VERY potent and a little bit goes a very long way! If you do use a different brand, I recommend taste testing the mixture while it is still in liquid form and adding more sweetener if necessary.
Storage: Store fat bombs in airtight container in the freezer. When you want one, pop one out, allow to thaw for a few minutes, and eat up!
- Serving Size: 1 Fat Bomb
- Calories: 128
- Fat: 12.6g
- Carbohydrates: 3.4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: fudge, fat bombs, fudge fat bombs, keto chocolate, keto dessert, low-carb chocolate, low-carb dessert, chocolate fudge